A coachload of us went up from college, to see the Ashmolean and Pitt Rivers museums.
My solo itinerary:
- Tourist Information
- the Sheldonian Theatre
- the Bodleian Library
- past the Radcliffe Camera
- lunch in the Vaults & Garden café at St. Mary The Virgin
- the Museum Of Oxford
- Modern Art Oxford
- Oxford Castle and views from the mound
- Worcester College and chapel
- Uncle Sam's Vintage American Clothing
- the Pitt Rivers Museum
- Balliol College
- the Ashmolean Museum
One of the statues on the Clarendon Building, viewed from the cupola of the Sheldonian Theatre.
Seen from the castle mound.
Worcester College chapel: the drama society rehearsing for Henry VIII.
Items in the Pitt Rivers Museum.
Balliol College gardens and chapel; displays in the Ashmolean Museum.
Number One Fantastic Day!